Monday, June 11, 2012

Dre Update

Its been awhile and I feel like I have been falling off the radar more and more as the days progress. So let me start off by saying, I feel like I'm leaving a double life.

Theres the normal Dre. Music, and into tech stuff. I think I am partially addicted to computers, And I consider myself to be 'jacked into' the matrix. Meaning, I cant really live without computer and internet connection. If youve ever been without internet for X amount of time, you'd understand what I mean. I have about 4-5 PCs, 1 for the TV, 1 I turned into a Picture Frame, 1 I use on a daily basis, 1 laptop, 1 netbook for mobile PC needs. I realize this is too many, but its me.

I co-host a technology/guy show called TreeHouseGeeks, http://thethg.com/ is the website ran by my cohost. Its  a fun show.

I recently got married. I live in Long Beach. NO real plans/goals for the moment, just testing the waters. I am thinking about going back to school, but currently I am getting into photography and videoagraphy (probably better described as youtube-agraphy).

My goals right now: lose weight (ive been enjoying food, time to stop!), become a better photographer/youtube-agraher, tightin up my DJin skillz, and thats it really.

Then theres my alter EGO.... DRE AKA DICK STARRBUCK

http://www.kbeach.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=97:sex-at-the-beach&catid=18:current-shows&Itemid=60
^^ this is my radio program, "Sex At The Beach", which takes up a good majority of my time. A lot of people ask me how much money I make on that show. It actually cost me money to do that show, but I dont complain because not only do I enjoy doing that show, BUT, I believe in it. Granted the show does hit high points and low points. And the low points, you just got to work thru them if you can. so far so good.

my Show, Sex At The Beach (SATB for show) has its own website, www.SexAtTheBeach.org, which I mostly update and I have not had the time to do. Then theres the Youtube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/sexatthebeach49, which is mostly fun, but involves a lot of editing.

Theres the SATB fan page http://www.facebook.com/SexAtTheBeachLive
Theres the SATB friend page http://www.facebook.com/SexAtTheBeach

Why i there 2, because I dont know whether its better to have a friend page or a Facebook fan page. I figure it be best to do both, it helps with this double life of mine.

BTW, this is the current video project I am working on now, so far so good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdsXl_dsBnY&feature=youtu.be
^^ it really was a test to see if that work I was doing translated well (it was a Marvel/Xmen ish themed burlesque show)

I did Adultcon last year, It looks like we might be doing adultcon this year again. The number of hits we received for it (all the vids combined) came out to about 10K+ hits... for an amatuer like me.... 100 hits would have been great, but it forces me to do better and try harder.

Theres also my secondary blog, SexAtTheBlog.com (NSFW) which is fun to do.

Theres the show podcast SexAtTheBeach.podbean.com, we were a high ranked Itunes podcast but managed to actually get kicked off the podcast and it sucks because Apple doesnt tell you exactly why you get banned, but a list of reasons of why you COULD be banned. so right now you can download them on podbean, but I am working to get back on Itunes.

I havent had the time to do the blog, website, facebook pages, twitter, and youtube pages. Just been a little behind. If you have some ideas, or are kinda interested, get at me...... Because truthfully I am kinda swamped

And thats ME, BITCHES!



No comments:

Post a Comment