Monday, June 18, 2012

Prometheus

Ok so me and my good friend Corki went to go see, what I hoped was a GREAT MOVIE.

It was called prometheus. The trailers for the film were awesome. It basically depicted a horror-survival film. Even better, It was directed by Ridley Scott, basically the originator of science thrillers.

And if you havent seen the Trailer yet, its the one with the howling/whistling noise that get stuck in your head, but damn did it look awesome.

SO I was amped up, and I kept hearing people say bad things about it..... But I have heard mostly good things, so I didnt let that deter me.


WELL, the best way to sum up the movie, was basically a series of random mishaps that mostly have no connection to one another. And there were several moments that could use come type of explanation to get some meaning to what was going on. And the final scene of the movie just left me like....................................... REALLY!?!?!?!

I was overall disappointed. 5/10
Its not god awful terribble, but its by no means good. It was pretty, but plot was kinda dumb. Nothing really gets explained, nor do they offer explnation, and if you sat down to try to make sense of it all, you really cant.


No comments:

Post a Comment