Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm officially a fatass!

After much terror, and much stalling, I finally weighed myself to see what the damage was.
186
The heaviest I have ever been in my life. I signed up for the OCT 7th marathon, but I dont think I want to be carrying around 186 lbs.

So today was one of the first days back to the gym. I checked out the new 24 hr fitness to find out its been COMPLETELY remodeled, for the better. That place used to remind me of a dungoun. I image there were back alley gyms that looked better. But its kinda nice now, still not better than the student and health center at long beach, but its nice, prolly way more costly, especially for non students.

Anywho.. I have a long way to go, no real target weight, but definitely not where I want to be

No comments:

Post a Comment