Tuesday, June 12, 2012

NEW PLAN, Long Beach Marathon October 7th

So I have been trying to 'get myself out there i the world' and I saw that a Marathon is coming up.

MANY moons ago I used to run cross country, and I never stopped loving running. I just hate running in the city. It isnt fun. Running in neighborhoods, past houses, not my thing. 

I grew up in Palmdale/Lancaster area where we can basically run in the hills. We even gave each trail its own name (Popcorn, 3 bridged, Apls, Ridgecrest). Those were the days. I used to be able to do at least 5 miles without stressing. Now a days, a 30 second job feels like risking life or death



BUT NOW IM LOOKING AHEAD! Ive been looking to get my lazy ass in some better shape SO!

Oct 7th, I am signing up to do a 13.2 Mile run, which is a half marathon. Why a half Marathon?
1- I dont want to risk injury, I dont really have health insurance right now.
2- I really want to take photos

No comments:

Post a Comment