Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9th, A day to remember

Its 30 days away from my wedding, and I have been stressing out about that, about work, and about other random ish. Ive decided I'm going to make myself business cards though, because recently I have been feeling myself. I want to finish that statement with "No Homo", but really ALL HOMO.


MAY 9th

PRESIDENT Obama basically gives his support to Gay and Lesbian Marriages. He Openly admits he supports support, where in the past he was sort of against this. 

Probably a bad political move since 90% of America "Hates Fags" and "God Hates Fags", but I am glad he stepped up and spoke on, and supports gay marriage. Perfect timing for me because the book I am reading, which I suggest to everyone, is called "Sex And God: How religion distorts sexuality".

I actually started this book because Darrel Ray, The Author is going to be a guest on my Sex show  (YES I HAVE A SEX SHOW, SexAtTheBeach.Org for more details), so I figure I might as well read the book so I dont sound like an idiot once he is there. SO I am skimming this book, just marking down major details here and there and it hits me. DAMN, THIS IS A BOOK EYFIN BOOK. He manages to describe almost all of life just focusing on religion and sex. Somehow he manages to talk about so many questions ive had, or go thru some many experiences, DUDE, THIS IS AN AWESOME BOOK!


No Joke. This should be part of both human sexuality courses and part of .... any learning really. It sorta skims the surface on  a lot of issues, but have research to back up what it was saying, but it does do a good idea of skimming the surface on A  LOT OF ISSUES. I mean I feel like I am learning so much right now from reading this book.

It goes into a section about homosexuality, and religious guilt. I mean the book goes into major details. I feel like the events today, and this book have made me a very happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment