Monday, May 7, 2012

Back to blogging!

So after debating for awhile of what I want to do to pass the time, Ive finally decided of creating my own blog.... Again.

Yes, this would probably be the 10th blog I've created this time, but one I hope to keep. I really like the Title really. YES, Its The Dre Blog!

How conceited, a blog about just me? well, I will agree with you there, but really, I just have a lot of things I want to say and do and get them all down on some type of documentation fashion. Right now I host a sex show, host a sex blog, host a tech show, and many other little things. I find that, everything I want to say does not fit within those two realms. Leaving me with things to say, and noone really to say it to. Not that blogging is actually talking to somebody, but I feel like blogging almost feels like youre giving a speech.

The first time you give the speech, there is mostly only the people you invited, friends and family, but youre looking forward to the day where youre giving a speech and you see NOTHING but strangers in the crowd. Doesnt even matter if the like or hate you, it just matters because they are all there for you.

The problem with blogging though:
-Do you blog everyday? Or only when you have something good to say? consistency vs quantity vs quality.
-THERE ARE TOO MANY BLOGS OUT THERE! So you need your blog looking good, which isnt always possible with site unless youre willing to spend the extra dollars, plus ya need to stand out and advertise
-Content, I mean this is going to be me mostly rambling, but yea, ya gotta stay interesting, and you gotta stay fresh
-Target Audience. Whose mine? anyone willing to listen, but thats not a good approach.
-Censorship. I'm an open book, I dont mind talking about myself and telling people myself, but still, there are being I am close to and associate myself with that DO NOT want to their stories told. At the same time, there are some I expect to read and might be offended. So I essentially would have to create a double life, Dre the Blogger, and Dre-IRL (Code name Dirl). Speaking my mind can be disrepectful for some, I hope to approach it with a "fuck-um attitude", but I doubt thatll work

Thought of the day, perseverance!

No comments:

Post a Comment