Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Behind in the times, been super busy

behind in this blog, and MOST things I have to do in life. In less than 3 weeks, I am basically throwing one of the biggest/most important parties of my life.

Depending on how things go, I might take some aspects of that party and take it to other places.
I think I may seriously get into the wedding bizz.... I need a better camera tho, and more talent. Right now my goal is to get GREAT at this photography thing.

Right now i'm learning to be a better photographer, learning to be better at interviewing, and post production. OH its going to be a great summer after June 9th... OH IM looking forward to it. yup yup yup.

Must persevere! I will survive!

PS, if you are getting married, I 100% suggest that you get married in either A: a FAR AWAY location where 80% of the people wont be able to go
B: Vegas.

Itll save you SO much money and stress in the long run
C: City Hall

Again, lots of money, lots of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment